In Ocean City Maryland pizza delivery is pretty simple. We get a call. We pull fresh ingredients. We bake the pizza. We load it into the pizza cruiser and off it goes.
Usually the delivery points are pretty predictable. Most pizzas are going to a hotel, a beach rental, the boardwalk,…nothing too strange.
But I read that in other areas pizza delivery isn’t always simple. For some people delivering to the after party at the #OCMD hotel or to a hungry family at their #Ocean #City beach rental is just to pedestrian. Here is a list (with some of my commentary of course) of some of the craziest places pizzas were delivered too.
Strangest Pizza Delivery Locations
- Under the water (that is service)
- To an airplane ( on the ground…hey on this list you have to specify)
- To an airplane resting on a frozen lake (see told you I had to be specific)
- A Train
- A Boat (not that weird)
- A deserted road (sounds a little fishy, glad you are ok)
- Outer Space (nice idea but you will lose a fortune on delivery costs)
- A house that was on fire ( if you see a house on fire, call the fire department, then hold the delivery)
- The Oscars
As far as our special delivery “talent” we deliver anywhere in Ocean City Maryland up to 4 AM. That is our exceptional contribution to the craziest pizza delivery location list.
Put us to the test
Give Pizza Mambo a call for fresh hot pizza delivered to you. Please no special delivery requests like the moon, space, or underwater delivery:)